Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie Link for use with CTB16 controllers

KendallH

I have had my pixie link running my AC controllers since april-23. I had to call WOW lights for help with a mega tree set up on a network switch.  After the changes they made, i cannot get my pixie link to recognize the 4) AC controllers.  THE CPU is seeing the pixilink and the controllers all work when i connect them to the RS-485 but i cannot get the pixie link to configure the ports to where it recognizes them.  What am i doing wrong in reconnecting the AC through the pixie link?

2 hours ago, KendallH said:

I have had my pixie link running my AC controllers since april-23. I had to call WOW lights for help with a mega tree set up on a network switch.  After the changes they made, i cannot get my pixie link to recognize the 4) AC controllers.  THE CPU is seeing the pixilink and the controllers all work when i connect them to the RS-485 but i cannot get the pixie link to configure the ports to where it recognizes them.  What am i doing wrong in reconnecting the AC through the pixie link?

I figured it out.  Part of the changes that were made by WOW lights were some selections within the protocols for LOR.  These protocol changes effected the pixie link protocols when the computer updated.  I had to reset and reupdate the 1.04 firmware for the pixie link.  So, if changes are made to the LOR Protocols and some of your adapters stop working, disconnect the adapter(s) and update their firmware and reinstall and try.  THe AC controllers are working again.  

• 3 months later...

Hi Kendall, I just messaged you in the LOR Zoom room. I'm tying to use CTB16PC controllers via a PixieLink like you do.

I'd like to see your PixieLink configuration. I can't figure out what to put in all those "unit number" boxes.

Never mind. With the help I got at yesterday's Zoom room, I solved the problem.