Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie16 Port issue

C K

New to LOR and the Pixie controllers here and after finally getting everything set up and working fairly well with the sequences and audio I ran into a problem. 

I have both the Pixie8 and Pixie16. The 8 runs my RGB faces for my Halloween set up and the 16 runs my 5 tombstones and 2 pumpkins. 

On the initial set up of my pumpkins it stated to use port 6/7 for one and 8/9 for the second pumpkin. After running everything, the pumpkin running on ports 8/9 only lighs up the mouth (port 9) and the outline/eyes do not work from port 8. I have swapped out cords, switched connectors going to the ports (unplugged 7 and plugged int 8), made sure the wires are in and secured however I cannot get the full pumpkin to light. 

Pixie 16 is set to 20 and and 8 is set to 18. I actually just spoke with support and after some tests, I have a bad port 8 and port 16. They were able to remote in and change the ports for my pumpkin the sequencer from 8/9 to 14/15. In short this has resolved and is a bad controller.