Light-O-Rama Forums

Add Pixie 2 ribbons to existing classic CCR ribbon

don731

Hello,

I currently use one classic CCR ribbon in my setup, setting the color changes directly in the sequence editor (fade from color X to color Y).  I’ve acquired a two ribbon Pixie 2 unit, and would like to add both ribbons to the exact same color changes, programming all three ribbons at once, as a group.  Again, just simple fade from one color to another.  What would be the best practice to accomplish this?  I have a second classic CCR that runs as a sub-sequence using morphs via Superstar.  Thanks! 

Edited by don731

• The title was changed to Add Pixie 2 ribbons to existing classic CCR ribbon

It's been a while since I've used 4.x versions of the software. The best idea I've got would be to simply program one of the items, and then do a copy/paste when done.

First of all in order to run the pixie2 correctly you need to update to at least 4.4. anything but the latest is very stable. The pixie2 was not added to the HU until 4.4.

Once you have that you would use PE and create your Preview. At that point if I was you I would just go to S5/6 unless you are familiar with PE. It closely resembles S5/ S6 Preview.

Or you could just create the S4 sequence and copy paste to your other props that you want to group.

J.R.