Light-O-Rama Forums

Cosmic colour ribbon original 2012

Brian1972

hold the cdr 150d in your hand with the connector facing you the top one is POWER

next one is DATA

NEXT ONE IS CLOCK

NEXT ONE IS GROUND 

@sysco

Thank you.

I just figured out that I also don't have the right connector to plug in to the CDR 150D.

Do you happen to know which one it is?

I HAD to make up my own connector using 22 gauge wire and connector  and pins here is where i got them from   MOUSER ELECTRONICS   PART #  538-43030-0007  IS FOR THE FEMALE PINS 22 GAGE WIRE

THIS IS FOR THE HOLDER OR CONNECTOR TO INSERT THE PINS IN PART # 538-43645- 0400

TYPE IN  the numbers on there site  good luck