Light-O-Rama Forums

Would anyone be able to assist me setting up a FPP controller with LOR 6.2.12?

tea8182

I have a large display with AC, Pixie 4’s, 8’s, 16’s and a input pup on 4 networks. This year I am diving into E1.31.

I bought a Wally Lights WB1616 with Beagle Bone Black running FPP 7.1 with 32 total ports. 16 local and 16 remote.

I have the controller online and I setup a dedicated network and can turn on pixels by using the test function in LOR control panel. I am sure something is incorrect between the FPP input/ output configuration or on LOR.
I can only get parts of the pixels to turn on and they are on random inputs.

If I use the test lights From LOR, say for example if I turn on Univ 1 E1.31 it turns on most of the strand, If I turn on Universe 2 E1.31 it turns on half of port 1 at half power. If I turn on Univ 23 it turns on port 7 and so on. 

I am sure I just have the config wrong somewhere. 

Screenshot 2023-09-15 170645.png

Screenshot 2023-09-15 170550.png

Screenshot 2023-09-15 170253.png

Screenshot 2023-09-15 170152.png

2 hours ago, tea8182 said:
I have a large display with AC, Pixie 4’s, 8’s, 16’s and a input pup on 4 networks. This year I am diving into E1.31.

I should be able to help you with that.  Best bet would be to remote into your computer using TeamViewer (or similar) while talking to you on the phone.  I will send you my phone number via  Direct Message.

3 hours ago, k6ccc said:

I should be able to help you with that.  Best bet would be to remote into your computer using TeamViewer (or similar) while talking to you on the phone.  I will send you my phone number via  Direct Message.

I greatly appreciate the help this evening. 

Happy to help.

For anyone watching, his issue turned out that he had a show playing and was trying to also play from the sequencer.  Shut down the running show in the CP and then played fine from the sequencer.