Light-O-Rama Forums

just added PS mounting plate toCMB24D enclosure with previously external LOR power supply

hooverrl@embarqmail.com

I have been using CMB24D for eight 10-Watt flood lights since 2015. I bought LOR pieces to set up a DIY box- plastic enclosure, 200-W power supply, cable strain relief, and CMB24D, but no mounting plate. Since the PS was outside the box, the board and strain relief worked well inside the enclosure with the CMB24D board. However, I wasn't happy that the PS was outside of the enclosure box. At the recent summer sale, I purchased a MountingPlateCMB24 and am trying to fit it all back into the enclosure. The PS fits on the 2 studs on the left side and the CMB24D fits in the middle of the mounting plate. Everything is neat and compact, BUT I can't get the strain relief back into the box? What do you recommend to strain relieve the PS AC cable, 8 controlled pigtails, and network cable? I did the same sort of a setup with my Servo Dog and everything fit, but the Servo Dog is a much smaller board.

How do I modify the strain relief so it fits in the enclosure when I move the power supply into the CMB24D enclosure?