Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR-PixCon16 firmware update S6

Discovery Bay

I was trying to change the controller ID on my PixCon 16 board and it lost the ip address.  I did a factory reset.  I can't get an ip at all now.  I want to do a firmware update but can't find a way with S6.

49 minutes ago, Discovery Bay said:

I was trying to change the controller ID on my PixCon 16 board and it lost the ip address.  I did a factory reset.  I can't get an ip at all now.  I want to do a firmware update but can't find a way with S6.

To update a Pixcon you must notify the Help Desk.

21 hours ago, Discovery Bay said:

To answer your first part, now that you did a factory reset, there is a default IP address that the controller is now sitting at.  If you PC is not a part of that range of IP's, you will not be able to see it.  I believe the IP address by default is 192.168.0.50 but I could be wrong.  So, you need to add an IP in the 192.168.0.xxx range where xxx is somewhere between 2 and 254 and then you should be able to talk to the controller.