Light-O-Rama Forums

Not Selling 100 Ct Pixels Anymore?

Yodlei

Was comparison shopping before the Mad Grab & noticed there are no 100 Ct pixels (except with the White Pixie2 in the Mad Grab) listed on either the Mad Grab page or in the store. I know you can connect 2 50's but just curious if there was a reason?

FWIW, my thought was any additional connections not necessary might alleviate any possible future problems.

As far as I'm aware, LOR never had 100ct strings. Thus it always would have been 2 50cts being sent.

3 hours ago, Don said:

As far as I'm aware, LOR never had 100ct strings. Thus it always would have been 2 50cts being sent.

Swore I saw them somewhere while digging around earlier. Thx!

They did sell the 100s a few years ago.    I have 16 of the square 100s 12v.   Then I upgraded my pixel tree with 16 more 100s and they came in 32 of 50.  They had several feet of lead wire and a connect to deal with in the middle of my tree which the others didnt.  I ended up cutting all the excess wire off and soldering the connections to convert them.   Then they started selling with short lead and tail and you pick the lead length.

Also keep in mind that the Spring Sale is just a Overstock Inventory sale, prices are better but the inventory is limited.