Light-O-Rama Forums

Dangle ? Before the Mad Grab Tonight

Yodlei

Probably a dumb ? but want to be sure. Haven't gotten to use yet but I bought extra square pixels with dangles last year but found the Pixie2 already has dangles. I can still use the lights but just not use the dangle, correct? I assume yes since the 3 pin connector looks the same as the bullets that came with the Pixie2 but I just wanted to make sure so I don't buy more than I need. (I just looked at them, since I was thinking the squares would have the wrong end on them (built in), but see the dangle is an extra piece I just wouldn't use). Correct?

Thx!

13 minutes ago, Yodlei said:

Probably a dumb ? but want to be sure. Haven't gotten to use yet but I bought extra square pixels with dangles last year but found the Pixie2 already has dangles. I can still use the lights but just not use the dangle, correct? I assume yes since the 3 pin connector looks the same as the bullets that came with the Pixie2 but I just wanted to make sure so I don't buy more than I need. (I just looked at them, since I was thinking the squares would have the wrong end on them (built in), but see the dangle is an extra piece I just wouldn't use). Correct?

Thx!

LOR only uses 1 flavor (same voltage). These are not interchangeable with other vendors, even if they look the same. The pinouts  may vary even if the go together.

So simple answer is Yes, they can be used

All LOR...Thanks much!

(In their description under pixels "if you have a controller with dangles, you do NOT need pixels with dangles". That "NOT" made it sound scary. ha ha