Light-O-Rama Forums

SD Card Issues

gamegod123

Hello.

This is going to be somewhat complicated but I will try to explain this the best I can. I purchased the Jingle all the way SD card and everything was working just fine. I decided to make my own sequence so I made it and added that one to the card. After adding it, I then found out that now, it keeps playing that same song looping and none of the others. I then removed that sequence off of the SD Card and it’s still playing it even after removing it. I put this sequence as S1 on the SD Card.

I also have 2 32gb Kingston SD cards that I purchased from the LOR site and the SD card reader from the LOR site with the N4-G4 and none of the Kingston SD cards show up in my folder and LOR control panel when plugged in (Besides the Jingle All the way SD Card).

The pictures below show the current songs on the card according to control panel. I also took a picture is the sequence “Right Round” which was the new one I added which is no longer on the card. I then took pictures of my entire SD card folder. Thank you for your time.

How did you add the seq? You need to use the HUB program to create a new show, edit an existing one. Also, always create a new show on a new card rather than using the preloaded cards. Keep those for backup.  If your cards read in windows, check to make sure they are formatted FAT32.