Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16 - No power (and no red 'status' light)

flex4343

Like the title says, I am not getting the red 'status' light at all. I had been for weeks when testing and configuring but all of the sudden I don't get anything. Seems like the controller may be bad now but is there anything I can look at on the board or anything I can try (jumpers maybe) that will reset it?

I have tried multiple power supplies and confirmed that they are good. When it stopped working, I wasn't even using it. It was just plugged in and had a red flashing light (nothing was connected), then came back later and nothing. It's also not detected in the Hardware Utility either (thought maybe just the led wasn't working or something).

Any suggestions on what to try would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Tim

The red LED circuit gets its power from the V+ labeled Logic Power input (Lower right, screws down). Measure there: 12V?

22 hours ago, TheDucks said:

The red LED circuit gets its power from the V+ labeled Logic Power input (Lower right, screws down). Measure there: 12V?

Yes that is where I'm connected. I was just able to check and I do have 12v to that point. 

20 minutes ago, flex4343 said:

Yes that is where I'm connected. I was just able to check and I do have 12v to that point. 

Not good.  Sounds like a failed board.  Contact LOR.