Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel tree not turning off

TSTMike

Hello all,

I'm running a new 16x25 LOR pixel tree this year as part of my show. I've found that at the end of the evening, the pixel tree doesn't turn off when the show is over. Instead, it freezes on the last frame and holds that until I manually disable/restart the show player the next morning. I'm really out of ideas why this is happening given that all the other (non-pixel) items are turning off as expected once the show is over. 

Anyone have any thoughts? This is with LOR S6.

Thanks-

Mike

Edited by TSTMike
spelling is hard

Most likely you have some pixels showing at the exact end of the sequence, and you do not have the "Turn lights off at the end of the sequence", and "Turn lights off at the end of the show" options set.

The last two you may not want to have set (I don't), but make sure the pixel tree is dark at the absolute end of the sequence.

Edited by k6ccc
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Most likely you have some pixels showing at the exact end of the sequence, and you do not have the "Turn lights off at the end of the sequence", and "Turn lights off at the end of the show" options set.

The last two you may not want to have set (I don't), but make sure the pixel tree is dark at the absolute end of the sequence.

Good tips, I'll check these settings. I also know for a fact that I don't have the pixel trees dark at the end. Thanks!

Edited by TSTMike

I have lights that I intentionally want to stay on at the end of sequences or shows (both Christmas and year round landscaping).

Just wanted to follow up...I tweaked my sequence file to allow for blank pixels at the end; all is good now! 

Thanks Jim :)