Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 4 Arch colors off and changing RGB color order does not work

anagrin2000

Please forgive me if this is covered elsewhere, I did look through all 19 pages in this forum and read the posts that I thought were relevant to the issue, but I have not been able to fix the problem.

I followed JR's checklist to set up my controllers properly, but for some reason, when I try to turn the red on, it is all blue.  When I turn the green on it is red and when I turn the blue on it is green.  Ok, sounds simple enough, just change the color order right?  Nope, that didn't work :(  I went in and tried every possible option in the color order area but none worked.  In fact, the color order never changed at all and the only change that did happen was that my arch went from the whole thing working to just the first few pixels coming on (still the wrong color).  I am guessing that it is probably something simple that I am missing.  Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide!

The top level Color order is unreliable.

Use the advanced button on that screen and you will see Per Port color order

I did try the advanced tab.  That was when it only lit up a couple of the pixels instead of all of them.  Yes, I did send the change to the controller and I received the message stating that the change was sent to the controller.

Ensure there is no Jumper on pins JP5. That overides the HU. If its there remove and turn off and restart the controller and HU.

If it doesnt work shoot me a PM.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Thanks JR.  I will look for the jumper today.  Also, when I was following your checklist, it says to "make sure the Comm Listener is on"  I have no CL in my Control Panel, nothing in the LOR drop down menu, and no CL on the taskbar.  Did that go away with S6 or am I looking in the wrong place?

9 minutes ago, anagrin2000 said:

Thanks JR.  I will look for the jumper today.  Also, when I was following your checklist, it says to "make sure the Comm Listener is on"  I have no CL in my Control Panel, nothing in the LOR drop down menu, and no CL on the taskbar.  Did that go away with S6 or am I looking in the wrong place?

When open the Control Panel the comm listener should automatically start up.