Light-O-Rama Forums

Just starting up again after 4 year break. Going big and I am in desperate need of help!

anagrin2000

So, I haven't done a lightshow in 4 years.  This year I am starting back up and going big but I am overwhelmed and need help please!

Here is the equipment I have:

5 LOR 16 channel controllers (I have 6 but only using 5 this year)

5 PIxie 2 Controllers with CCBs (for 10x50 Horizontal screen)

1 Pixie 4 Intelligent RGB controller with 4 RGB Ribbons (for Arches)

1 Intelligent Pixie RGB 16 Output Controller with 16 strands of Intelligent RGB Pixels (for Mega Tree)

1 RGB Mega Star

4 High Power 50W RGB Floods

3 LED Flood Strobes

LOR Pro edition (S6 v 6.1.6)

SuperStar Sequencer (S6 v6.16 with 3000 pixels)

Numerous sequences (both personally created and purchased)

Here is the help I am asking for:

I am having troubles with getting everything to "talk" in the sequencer and in my preview.  I have watched several different tutorial videos and I thought I followed all the instructions verbatim, but I am still not able to get the sequences to display correctly in the preview.  No idea what I did or am doing wrong.

How do I configure all of the hardware properly so that it will all work together?  (I currently set it up as shown in one of the tutorial videos with the RGB stuff on Aux E network and traditional on its own network) but I don't know if I have done it correctly because I have not been able to test everything together.  I did test each controller individually and I think I have them all configured properly but I am not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

The Help  I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE:

Someone willing to connect with me via Zoom to walk me through my setup and help me identify what I am doing wrong and make sure my show is up and running correctly. 

WHY I STARTED AGAIN, WHY I AM "GOING BIG" THIS YEAR, AND WHY THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME:

My 15 year old son's best friend died unexpectedly in October 2022.  His family is amazing and they have turned this tragedy into something to help educate the community and prevent this from happening in the future.  They have setup a scholarship fund in their son's name and have worked with numerous local vendors and the school to increase community awareness.  This includes having shirts, hoodies, wristbands, and other similar items designed and created as well as a "memorial uniform" for the school basketball team as they are doing a fundraising event at one of their home games.  100% of ALL DONATIONS RECIEVED WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND.  The family will not benefit from this financially at all.

My show is also a fundraising event that is going to be donating 100% of all donations to this scholarship fund.

Some of my previous shows can be found on my FB page at the link below.

https://m.facebook.com/clarionlights/videos/

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ASSISTANCE YOU ARE ABLE/WILLING TO PROVIDE!!!

Very Respectfully,

Tom Frantz

Clarion Iowa