Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR not playing in S5

coronabob

I have 4 ccr150 staged as hoops that have played correctly for years. Now they don't play to the new sequences. I can play them in superstar, they show in the preview, but they do not work in the show.

I have them daisy chained to some ccb's and those work correctly. I can test them in the hardware utility and they work correctly. The units appear to be assigned properly in the preview.

Great time to find this out. I have done all of the work in the sequencer and had not had them hooked to the network.

Any idea why the sequencer isn't sending the data. 

Just an update, these are all old s4 files. Not new ones, sorry if the confused anyone. By new sequences i mean S5 loredit files.

Yes, they re on enhanced network.  I kinds think it has something to do with the existing superstar sequence in the old s4 files not playing nice with S5. Thanks for your reply.

Do they have old firmware?  The old CCRs and CCP / CCB controllers needed a firmware update in order to handle Enhanced networking.  I had to update my CCP controllers years ago.

Thanks Just an update, these are all old s4 files. Not new ones, sorry if the confused anyone. By new sequences i mean S5 loredit files.

Thanks for the idea k6ccc. I updated to 1.19 firmware and they are now working. I was a little confused by some of the updates I have done. The 1.17 ccr 150 update I saved it in 2013. I thought it was more recent than that. 

Not that my 73 years of age has any affect on that one bit. 😂

27 minutes ago, coronabob said:

Thanks for the idea k6ccc. I updated to 1.19 firmware and they are now working. I was a little confused by some of the updates I have done. The 1.17 ccr 150 update I saved it in 2013. I thought it was more recent than that. 

If 1.17 was from 2013, that would be before Enhanced networking if I recall right.  Glad it solved your problem.