Light-O-Rama Forums

pixie16 zig zag

Pioerpaolo

Hi guys crazy ;-), a very quick question that I didn't understand, the pixie16 used in LOR, no DMX, is it possible to make them do the zig zag like the pixcon16 ??? I have free channels on the pixie16 and I wanted to put the 24x50 matrix in it without having to assemble a new pixcon16 board, but it seems the pixie16 doesn't. I wanted, if I do not ask too much, that you give confirmation or with which settings to go impatient. Thank you. Always Pierpaolo happy grandfather from Italy, a hug to all of you crazy like me for Christmas lights. Because of your work even when I could be on vacation. ;-)

In the meantime, hello, DribbleJr, are you coming ??? you are always very active. In the project that I had already composed, I had done it like this, (as attached file) with S5 / 6. Today I was checking the cards with another pc, where on there is only S4 and I saw that on HU it is not possible to do this, so the question arose. So that's okay as per screenshot ?? Thanks, see you soon ;-)

I attach the link on the drive, which I can't fit the screenshot on the post here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vCGBYHb-aeGS6n6UZF7FstQCkniAV4O6/view?usp=share_link

Edited by Pioerpaolo