Light-O-Rama Forums

1 USB Adapter, 3 Controllers

Durty

Okay, after some insight in the General Forum (which I probably should have put in this forum) from some seasoned members.  Wanted to get some confirmation on my thoughts and make sure I'm tracking the correct way to use this adapter with multiple controllers.

I have a RED USB adapter (bought last year) which from what I gather is a high speed adapter.  I recently bought a CTB16PCg3 and Pixie8 controller to add to my other CTB16PCg3.  So, three controllers (one with pixels) total and a high speed adapter.

The question, I can daisy chain all three of these controllers and run all three off of one USB Adapter/COM port, correct?

Yes, you can daisy chain all three controllers together. The CTB16PC gen 3 controllers will each use one Unit ID and the Pixie8 will use eight of them. As an example: the first CTB16 will use ID 01, the second CTB16 will use ID 02, and the Pixie8 will use one ID for each port 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 0A.

• Like 1

You should have no problems with that combo. G3 AC controllers can get up to 500K and Enhanced mode (the same as the Pixie.)

Remember the IDs are Hex like Mr P shows. (A after 9, not 10 )