Light-O-Rama Forums

Moving Heads - DMX Value to Display Bulb Color in Preview

c7williams

Hello, 

I just got three of these lights from Tom @ Magical Light Shows 

https://magicallightshows.com/collections/products/products/magicolour-hg230b-beam-v2

This is my first time programming DMX. 

For these lights Channel 1 is Color where DMX 0 is white, 20 is orange, 35 is green, 53 is purple etc...

Is there a way to sequence these in a way where I can see the strobe color displayed on the preview?

Also, Im 99% sure this is not possible, but has anyone had luck in finding a way to have the preview show the tilt and pan of the lights during playback?

Thanks in advance

Colton

You are actually 100 percent right.

There is no way in LOR that you can do either of those, at least yet. I have mine set up so I can see what they do, but then again, mine are only LED 80W white with colored gobos.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

You are actually 100 percent right.

There is no way in LOR that you can do either of those, at least yet. I have mine set up so I can see what they do, but then again, mine are only LED 80W white with colored gobos.

Darn it!! Yea I wish I could have mine set up to see what they do, but id end up blind by Tuesday! LOL

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, c7williams said:

Darn it!! Yea I wish I could have mine set up to see what they do, but id end up blind by Tuesday! LOL

I would suggest to sequence these in xlights and then save it as a clip board file and import to LOR. It's been a while since I have messed with xlights but it has a model for moving heads and will do exactly what you want it to do.

• Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked