Light-O-Rama Forums

We Don't Talk About Bruno?

hasslerk

Curious if anyone is currently working on singing faces for this song?  And if so, potentially willing to share.

I never sell or give-away other's work, and also give credit in any postings/video.

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 3:15 AM, dibblejr said:

They will be for sale in the very near future.

JR

I see you posted in another thread that you have it completed.  Can you provide an update as to where it can be purchased?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, hasslerk said:

I see you posted in another thread that you have it completed.  Can you provide an update as to where it can be purchased?  Thanks!

You can PM me.

Looking at the other threads you can see why I do not share any longer.

JR

To all of you asking here, PM’s, emails and texts.

We Don’t Talk About Bruno will be available to purchase in the Light O Rama Sequence Store sometime in October.

Keep an eye open for it.

Thank you

JR

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing your singing faces available for purchase - not sure what took you so long to realize that you have a talent others are willing to pay for...

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased the singing faces from the LOR sequence store last night.  You can buy just them, with no need to buy other pre-made sequences for the song, for $9.99.  Well worth the price.  They look great (as one would expect from @dibblejr)!  Thanks for all that you do, and happy you are now reaping some reward for your work.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked