Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro Singing C9 bulb

Dennis Laff

On 5/9/2022 at 8:53 PM, TexasLights said:

in case anyone find this, I used the standing bulb from this link, But any changes in sequence using it was very slow.   LOR support pointed out that it was created as a custom prop at 111 X 217 which was causing this.  I took a picture and created my own version using a much lower resolution and all delays are gone.  

You can also make it smaller in the Custom Light layout by using the sliders. As you discovered the larger some of us need those grids for node placement the more time it takes to load the sequence.

JR

I don't see a slider to resize (n S5).   But it was pretty quick to just recreate this one.

In my case  it was not just loading the sequence, it was anything.  Even selecting 1 cell and turning it on or off took about 30 seconds.  

8 hours ago, TexasLights said:

I don't see a slider to resize (n S5).   But it was pretty quick to just recreate this one.

In my case  it was not just loading the sequence, it was anything.  Even selecting 1 cell and turning it on or off took about 30 seconds.  

When you are in the Custom bulb placement grid, use the scale on the upper left corner of the working grid. You can use the + 0r - (slide may have been the wrong word) to increase or decrease the working grid size once you are finished placing the nodes/ bulbs.

JR

26 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

When you are in the Custom bulb placement grid, use the scale on the upper left corner of the working grid. You can use the + 0r - (slide may have been the wrong word) to increase or decrease the working grid size once you are finished placing the nodes/ bulbs.

JR

In the latest version of S5 that I use. I see the plus and minus but those only reduce the size of the grid boxes, the actual "resolution" remains unchanged.  There ix a crop option but that just removes completely empty rows and columns around the edge.  Anyway, the real take away I had is that I thought only the number of pixels would matter in the prop, but the grid size you use has a large impact.