Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro Singing C9 bulb

Dennis Laff

Does anyone have the S5 prop file for Holiday Coro C9 Singing Bulb   Pixel type   standing profile they would be willing to share   Thanks Dennis Laff   Email Lafffamily@comcast.net

Holiday Coro has some user submitted LOR models for it here: https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/external/7Qzpz72qGo-Kn3o0?layout=list

They have no "official" LOR specific models for it.

They're main model page can be found here: https://www.holidaycoro.com/kb_results.asp?ID=185

You could also try using an xlights model for it, as I believe S5 can import xlights models, but don't know for sure...

There does not seem to be much support for props if you are using Light-O-Rama...

And xlights models use one continuous string of pixels for the prop. when imported into S5 it shows as one string with a lot of carry over...

So, I have created/shared/uploaded all the Light-O-Rama Prop Files currently found in HolidayCoro's - LOR User Submitted Folder

Enjoy!!

8 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

Does anyone have the S5 prop file for Holiday Coro C9 Singing Bulb   Pixel type   standing profile they would be willing to share   Thanks Dennis Laff   Email Lafffamily@comcast.net

Some of us know how to use the xmodels to use as needed not under one continuous string. Some of us even know how to build the custom props very easily as I discussed with you. Don't populate any lights in the props until you decide which one you want to use. 

JR

I don't have any of that prop, but what would it take just to make one in the Preview Editor?  5 minutes (max)?

I made one for the S5 preview. Send me an email address and I will export mine. It's for smart pixels though.

You can see it here.

• 1 month later...

Is there a chance that anyone would have a hanging bulb file also?  I found and used the standing prop file.  Many thanks to all those who share and help here.  Done some digging and haven't found much for the hanging bulb from holidaycoro.  Thanks in advance

On 3/13/2022 at 8:58 PM, joeyb8813 said:

Is there a chance that anyone would have a hanging bulb file also?  I found and used the standing prop file.  Many thanks to all those who share and help here.  Done some digging and haven't found much for the hanging bulb from holidaycoro.  Thanks in advance

Keep in mind that you must populate the nodes in the physical prop exactly like the prop file. Some of us discovered better wiring schemes and do not follow the poly lines on the back of the props.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I have a singing tree (Boscoyo old style with 229 pixels) for a customer. Using the wiring diagram (downloaded prop file from Boscoyo) has several long spaces between pixels. Can I renumber the pixels in the prop file (skipping the unused pixels) instead of soldering in 3 wire splice wires?

56 minutes ago, Vince4xmas said:

I have a singing tree (Boscoyo old style with 229 pixels) for a customer. Using the wiring diagram (downloaded prop file from Boscoyo) has several long spaces between pixels. Can I renumber the pixels in the prop file (skipping the unused pixels) instead of soldering in 3 wire splice wires?

I prefer soldering to keep sequencing simple. To skip you would have to skip the pixel #'s. To do so you can just add 'Skip" or "not used" in the pixel name but cutting and splicing is much easier.

JR

I would agree with JR.  Although you CAN skip pixels, I would prefer to solder in the fillers.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 11:29 PM, Dennis Laff said:

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/external/7Qzpz72qGo-Kn3o0?layout=list    Go to this website for Holiday Coro  props for S5  

in case anyone find this, I used the standing bulb from this link, But any changes in sequence using it was very slow.   LOR support pointed out that it was created as a custom prop at 111 X 217 which was causing this.  I took a picture and created my own version using a much lower resolution and all delays are gone.