Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16 ports stop working (3)

olracs

Pixie 16 started out okay, on ports 13 through 16 I have smart icicle lights ( purchased from Wow) it's like everytime I test I loose a port. Port 13 is working 14,15,16 isn't. I disconnect 14 and 15 and test in 13 and they work so the issue should be in the port or configuration, I'm lost and need help if possible. I run this through LOR as starting unit 0A. I'm using LOR HIGH speed 485 adapter. I can't imagine it's a fuse. But help appreciated 

2021-11-24_13-36-25 pixie config.png

47 minutes ago, olracs said:

Pixie 16 started out okay, on ports 13 through 16 I have smart icicle lights ( purchased from Wow) it's like everytime I test I loose a port. Port 13 is working 14,15,16 isn't. I disconnect 14 and 15 and test in 13 and they work so the issue should be in the port or configuration, I'm lost and need help if possible. I run this through LOR as starting unit 0A. I'm using LOR HIGH speed 485 adapter. I can't imagine it's a fuse. But help appreciated 

2021-11-24_13-36-25 pixie config.png

With everything running (and connected), measure the voltage at Bank 2 terminals (although, to be honest, I would expect 16 to have the best voltage as it is closest to the feed point)

Well , I don’t have a voltage meter available, have one have no idea where it is. Hopefully it’s not A bad board, bought it this year February 

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

How many unit 16's do you have? You cant do that with a pixie the way you have. I imagine other problems in your settings

Thank you for that, I’m still in deep water. I’m moving everything that doesn’t work into my Hinkspix controller, hope I score!