Light-O-Rama Forums

All Lights work in HU but not During a Show

LightsOnTheVale

I have a Pixie 16 with most ports running 100 or 150 lights. When running HU all lights work in in any color.  When I run from the sequencer however, not all the strings come on. They all appear to be correct and work in the sequencer, but not all channels work when running.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

15 hours ago, LightsOnTheVale said:

I have a Pixie 16 with most ports running 100 or 150 lights. When running HU all lights work in in any color.  When I run from the sequencer however, not all the strings come on. They all appear to be correct and work in the sequencer, but not all channels work when running.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

What is the Unit ID found in the HU?

What are all of the unit IDs from this controller assigned to each prop?

For example  Unit ID 1 in HU  Unit ID 1 prop is roof line, unit ID 2 is door etc.

JR

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

What is the Unit ID found in the HU?

What are all of the unit IDs from this controller assigned to each prop?

For example  Unit ID 1 in HU  Unit ID 1 prop is roof line, unit ID 2 is door etc.

JR

I attached my preview, Animation test and picture as I have the pixie 16 as unit ID 1 and all the channels set (Garage string 1 is channel 1 with 150 pixels and is working, Window 3 is channel 10 with 50 pixels and is not working) Windows 2 has 50/100 working

House Front and Side Image1.jpg

2021 Show v5.lorprev Animation Test 7.loredit

Just looked at your preview.  Realize that I have to make educated guesses as to what controller has which IDs, so this is based on my educated guesses...  On the Pixie 16 that has a Unit ID of 01, you are counting the subsequent Unit IDs in decimal (01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16).  That is wrong.  Remember that LOR counts Unit IDs in hexadecimal, so the 16 ports would really be 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 0A, 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0F, & 10).

Interestingly enough, it appears that you did count in hex for what appears to be another Pixie 16 for the arches (IDs 30 - 3F).  The path arches and Pixel tree appear to be either Pixie 8 controllers or only half used Pixie 16 controllers.  I am wondering about Arch 2.7 with a Unit ID of 50.  That would not be a valid ID for the Pixie 16 (if it is a Pixie 16) starting at 40 (the path arches).  It seems odd that you would have a separate controller for one output - but maybe you did..

Edited by k6ccc