Light-O-Rama Forums

N4-G4-MP3 Director Assembly

cam308

What hardware offered in the LOR store is necessary to assemble the N4-G4-MP3 Director in a weather proof outdoor box?

What type of power adapter should be purchased, and what type of housing unit is needed to attach both units inside? Any dangles or power cords?

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, cam308 said:

What hardware offered in the LOR store is necessary to assemble the N4-G4-MP3 Director in a weather proof outdoor box?

What type of power adapter should be purchased, and what type of housing unit is needed to attach both units inside? Any dangles or power cords?

Thanks.

It seems LOR is not listing their enclosures any more.  A CableGuard CG1500 is a common one used by lighters (SHOP: Prices vary widely) . Problem is they are in short supply (another vendor stated they could not get them for their RTG packages).

Power can be from a LOR controller close by (under 25') or a common 12VDC wall wort (used by security cameras, Computer monitors. If it still works when the appliance dies, it goes in the spares bin)

11 hours ago, cam308 said:

Thanks.

Talk yo the local cable installer or telephone installer, I got some old used boxes they were replacing with newer ones.  They were just going to trash the old boxes, and I used one of these for my N4-G4 Director {old cable box}, and I used an old Telephone box for my FM Transmitter to be housed in near the N4-G4 Director.  These boxes cost me absolutely nothing, and I've been using them for years now.