Light-O-Rama Forums

uMP3g3 Show Director

azfrankp

Trying to create a 24 X 50 pixel show on a SD card for use on a  Mini Director uMP2g3 using "Simple Show Builder".  However, the Wizard does not seem to show where the files it displays are located and apparently is pointed to a directory that I can't seem to find nor allowed to change.  I've saved my files from SuperStar in several directories including "Sequences" in both LOR and Superstar but again, the Wizard does not show the files.  Note: Files DO HAVE the extension .lms   What directory do I need to load files that is read by the Wizard or how do I change the Wizard to direct where files are located.
Thanks, Frank

Simple Show Builder will only look in your default Sequences directory. If you haven't changed it, then it's going to be the 'My Documents'/Light-O-Rama/Sequences directory.

You would either need to move your files there, or use the regular show builder.

And which version of the software are you using? Your profile says S5, but that version doesn't use LMS files.

First, Thanks Don. You stirred me in the right direction. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for a few days and can't answer some of your questions including version number. I'm not very good with the software having only worked with it around the Holidays. I can only tell you that I'm not doing anything different than in the past. I've been using a stand alone show director with an SD card for several years created with the advanced version of the software. I have gone through several computers and also own several purchased sequences which I attempted to organize with directories. (12 CCR, 16CCR, 24CCR, Halloween, Christmas, etc). I know that this probably caused my current problem with the Wizard. I can see all the files that are in the directory that are currently in my show on the SD card except for the ones recently added. Having several Sequence directories now, I just have to find the one default the Wizard needs to see. It might be a moot point since  just before I left, I upgraded to Pro which now moved the Wizard to the Hub, what ever that is :).

The "default" directory that the Simple Show Builder needs to see is the one I mentioned above.

Go to the LOR Hub (it's on your computer) and use the "Create new SD Card Show" option (verbiage might be off, but you'll know it.)

You can choose any directory you want that way.