Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor transfer

pb9630

@MattBrown

So here is what I am trying to do. I had s4 and used PE for arches and mega tree. I also had a CCR tree that i used superstar for and just imported that into sequencer so i was only using the PE intensity in sequencer. Now on S5, i have completed a full preview from scratch of all my stuff. When i go to open the s4 file to convert to s5 (on step 2 i dont use any Vis, PE, etc...) the unmatched section shows all my stuff from PE but down to every pixel. It will say on 1 unmatched one -  "legacy name - Pixel 0D.76" and "Start Channel - Regular 0D.226" then the next would be "legacy name - Pixel 0D.77" and "Start Channel - Regular 0D.229". Now i am using unit 0D.01 thru 0D.196 .... so i am really confused. SO first do i need to go into this and match every pixel to the 1 Arch that has all these pixels? if so that would mean i would have to do that for every song. Is there a better way? 

Also JR did help me by using my existing preview from PE and importing PE on step 2 to get all my PE's to come over. However if i do this i cant use my preview for my other props and nothing really works except my PE files. So please help if anyone knows anything....