Light-O-Rama Forums

Computer goes to sleep and my 10 Flood kit stops working. (CMB24 I believe.)

Rhizzlebop

So just got this 8x 10w flood kit.  I set it up for some halloween lighting, and never had this issue last season with my regular 16 channel start kit controller.

I set it to run from like 6 PM to 10 PM.   It turns on fine. Then a little later they are all off.  I come to my computer and its asleep fully.  I kitt he keyboard and it starts to wake up, and before the screen even comes back on, I see the ligths pop back on and keep going.

I also upgraded my software this spring, from the most basic for one controller, to the level that handles 4 controllers.   I'm a little confused about this show creator thing, so maybe there is some setting I need to change?

Help appreciated.  Last year it worked great, and the "enable show" worked fine, and I could see the little utility come up, and load the show and start. Now I don't see that, but I DO see the lights come on and start.  This is an ANIMATION sequence.  Dunno if thats different from last year where I was running a musical sequence or not.

Thanks for any help.  Much appreciated.  its prob something silly.

Nothing to do with the LOR software. The CPU is shutting down. Sleep has always been unreliable  and Hibernation even more so. Turn it off in your power settings and just sleep the monitor. When I get a new PC or OS, the first thing I do is disable both sleep and hibernation.