Light-O-Rama Forums

Doing field testing already and the HU can only find 2 of 3 controllers.....

Donl1150

57 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Correct G1 V2 not a CTB16G2 the V is irrelevant to the generation. The V only indicates the series of the particular model (sort of like a date stamp) v1, v2, V3 and v4 so on so forth. V1 would always come first in that group. 

V2 does not mean Gen2

JR 

Folks kept referring to these boards as G2, so that is what I took it as.  Apparently this was an error, because that's what a lot of folks seemed to be calling these when the V2 boards came out, long before G3 was on the scene.  So that's why I referred to them as G2 Controllers.   I was just going by everything I had read when the change occurred on the updated "older" controllers.   I'll have to correct this in my notes in my log book where I try and keep a record of this stuff.  No wonder folks keep making errors like this, we read and see something, and then find out, maybe a few years down the road, this wasn't the case at all.  Gets very confusing and also very misleading in that respect!

EDIT: Had to correct my signature on the CTB16PC, as well as had CMB100D, which I typoed and didn't catch that one, that was supposed to be CCB100D!  *DOH!*  Now corrected.

Edited by Orville