Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Tree - CMB24D

joebuck425`

Joebuck already has it drawn. 

Before you sent him a file.

Just repeating what we already said doesn’t prove anything.

Unlike some people, joe asked “how to do something” instead of asking for a freebie.

now he know how. 

I setup the Prop for him - and you want to give me balls about it.. Really ??

Joe, I Removed the Preview Attachment, but if you want to see it PM me..

Clearly I have been "Black Balled" in this forum...

I will also note - that a HC Singing Tree Prop File already exists on the HolidayCoro Website > https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/external/7Qzpz72qGo-Kn3o0 < you just have to edit the controller

Which is what I did in your Preview... And Yes I uploaded them there (every recent one listed) and I had drawn everyone Bulb by Bulb, because nobody would share one with me as a new user

Edited by Jimehc

And I will also note the Joe's preview has (currently) been downloaded twice - my revision of Joe's preview was never downloaded - so any additional commentary from that point was just conjecture and speculation. As I choose to help others by my own Actions.  And I have also given back more in the way of help, then I have received from this forum...

Cheers..

Edited by Jimehc

I appreciate everyone's input on the matter.  I am all in with the lights and trying to soak up as much information as I can from you guys.  I am taking all approaches to find the best fit for myself moving forward.  Hopefully I'll get this one nailed down and then work on adding more!  I am okay with manual, but did download papagayo if I find it helpful getting started.

I think the moment I get an eye open and the mouth moving a bit it will all click and make sense.  Dragging the prop out of the shop and going to make it a decoration in the living room for a week or so while I review all of your suggestions and get to work on it.

Once again thank you all and stay tuned.  I'll reach out for more once I get a little progress underway!

**My hopes are to get to the point where I am the one also offering advice to the new guys like you all are doing for me.

Edited by joebuck425`
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, joebuck425&#x60; said:

I appreciate everyone's input on the matter.  I am all in with the lights and trying to soak up as much information as I can from you guys.  I am taking all approaches to find the best fit for myself moving forward.  Hopefully I'll get this one nailed down and then work on adding more!  I am okay with manual, but did download papagayo if I find it helpful getting started.

I think the moment I get an eye open and the mouth moving a bit it will all click and make sense.  Dragging the prop out of the shop and going to make it a decoration in the living room for a week or so while I review all of your suggestions and get to work on it.

Once again thank you all and stay tuned.  I'll reach out for more once I get a little progress underway!

**My hopes are to get to the point where I am the one also offering advice to the new guys like you all are doing for me.

Need any help learning feel free to ask. 

JR