Light-O-Rama Forums

Controlling LOR1603MP3 with wireless remote

richardh

I am working on an Animated Christmas tree and using the LOR1603MP3 controller. I was going to install push button switches so you can easily switch shows. I then got the idea to do a wireless remote where you can just push a button.

I have a few of Key Chain X10 remotes that are really small that will trigger x10 commands. I was then thinking of using the PUM01 - Universal Module to hook up to the 1603MP3 to do triggers.

Just wondering if anybody has work on a remote to trigger the 1603MP3.

Thanks.

-Richard

richardh wrote:

I am working on an Animated Christmas tree and using the LOR1603MP3 controller. I was going to install push button switches so you can easily switch shows. I then got the idea to do a wireless remote where you can just push a button.

I have a few of Key Chain X10 remotes that are really small that will trigger x10 commands. I was then thinking of using the PUM01 - Universal Module to hook up to the 1603MP3 to do triggers.

Thanks.

-Richard

I have ...

I am using a relay to connect the switch - the "trigger" is a light control for my garage door (So Wireless). You cna also use the light control wireless remote from Home Depot / lowe's. Work's GREAT.

HArrison

hbomb341 wrote:

richardh wrote:

Thanks.

-Richard

I have ...

I am using a relay to connect the switch - the "trigger" is a light control for my garage door (So Wireless). You cna also use the light control wireless remote from Home Depot / lowe's. Work's GREAT.

HArrison

Thanks for the info. I willl a look at the remote light control at Home Depot. Do you know what it is called?

-Richard