Light-O-Rama Forums

Fav Song for 2021 Thus Far

dibblejr

Heard this last year but no time to sequence it. Was on my priority list for 2021.

If you have a fav song and or sequenced it post it up.

I bet you the artist didn’t realize a few years ago that this would be such a fitting song to get us out of the 2020 happenings.

Enjoy and happy lighting

JR

• Like 1

jr great song  here are a few that i also like  don't know if it is a song of the year but ---  Christmas Letter  by Keith Whitley and also Johnny Horton they Shined U p Rudolph's N ose

4 hours ago, sysco said:

jr great song  here are a few that i also like  don't know if it is a song of the year but ---  Christmas Letter  by Keith Whitley and also Johnny Horton they Shined U p Rudolph's N ose

Oh my. The old Army Krooner! Love some Johnny Horton. You know a long time ago I sequenced a couple songs of his. One was The Green Barrett song.

Want to do the Battle Hymn of the Republic but down here they may run me out of town LOL

I probably haven’t heard the Rudolph song since I was very young. I’d watch my father get ready for duty every morning he played JH a lot.

You know I’m gonna do it.

Have you signed up on the Official FB site yet? Keep your eyes and ears peeled for announcements.

BTW- I did the Christmas Letter in  2017

JR

Edited by dibblejr

JR how are you able to attach screen capture for others to view? LOR limits size of file.

Please advise as I would like to post a sequence from my new show S5 screen capture.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Vince4xmas said:

JR how are you able to attach screen capture for others to view? LOR limits size of file.

Please advise as I would like to post a sequence from my new show S5 screen capture.

Thanks

They are hosted on Vimeo and the link is all LOR has so no storage within LOR Forums. 

JR

Tow of my favorites that Greg and I collaborated on are the Pentatonix song for Jingle Bell Pop. The video can be seen here of Greg's sequencer file with his house design with my column sequence  for the animated faces and the 24x50 matrix:

The other is by Meghan Trainor for "I Believe in Santa. I did traditional faces to this one and the matrix, while Greg did the house design and the columns: https://youtu.be/4rrQRT5Q7cs 

• 3 weeks later...

i like it -- you didn't mention it here but looked up your Vimeo link which noted the artist was Johnny and the Raindrops

• 2 weeks later...