Light-O-Rama Forums

PIXIE Controller Builds

MrMatt

I have found one PIXIE build but it didn't have too many pictures.

Does anyone have links to builds of various PIXIE sizes. so I can get ideas for my own builds?

1 hour ago, MrMatt said:

I have found one PIXIE build but it didn't have too many pictures.

Does anyone have links to builds of various PIXIE sizes. so I can get ideas for my own builds?

I am just about to build one for Zoo, another member here.

I'm going to wait until next week when the temps get back in the 60’s so I don’t freeze my butt off in my garage.

I currently have short videos because they were made for a member that needed texts.

But the next one will be start to finish and will also incorporate setting up the pixielink.

I can PM you a link when I’m done. Takes me about 1 hour to build especially when video because I go slower. Real tome about 20 mins.

I also take time to explain difference and options.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:32 PM, dibblejr said:

I am just about to build one for Zoo, another member here.

I'm going to wait until next week when the temps get back in the 60’s so I don’t freeze my butt off in my garage.

I currently have short videos because they were made for a member that needed texts.

But the next one will be start to finish and will also incorporate setting up the pixielink.

I can PM you a link when I’m done. Takes me about 1 hour to build especially when video because I go slower. Real tome about 20 mins.

I also take time to explain difference and options.

JR

Can you also send me a link.  I learn better by watching then reading lol   thanks