Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem with show

BillyT

I have used LOR for years and years with little to no problems. This year I setup the smallest show I have ever run and the show hasn't run right for one night. I have tried to start an animation from scratch with simple effects and I get this error when I run the schedule. It ran ok in the sequencer. I gotta say, this year has really really sucked!

4:05:58 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Object variable or With block variable not set) Animation: 

You might want to consider updating to the latest version, 5.3.8 is over a year old and there have been a lot of fixes since then.

Phil - this is the current version. I haven't updated my profile as far as what version I'm running. This is a problem with the scheduler. If I run the show on demand, there is no problem. 

The only other thing I can think of to try is to delete the schedule data and start again.

Delete yearsched.lsc and weeksched.lsc. All the schedule data will be deleted.

If I think of anything else I'll post back.

1 hour ago, BillyT said:

Phil - this is the current version. I haven't updated my profile as far as what version I'm running.

Please do update your forum profile.  Answers often depend on what version and license level are shown on the user's profile.

As for your issue, I would agree with Phil, delete the two schedule.lsc files and start over on the schedule.  That is a somewhat wild guess.

Deleting the schedule files didn't work. I have removed LOR and will re-install it. 

On 12/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, PhilMassey said:

Did you put it in the animation tab in the show editor.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, PhilMassey said:

The only other thing I can think of to try is to delete the schedule data and start again.

Delete yearsched.lsc and weeksched.lsc. All the schedule data will be deleted.

If I think of anything else I'll post back.

If you want, and I can remote into your show computer using TeamView and see if I can find your issue if you don't get it soon.  So far I am 100% on problem solving during remote sessions this year :)

• The topic was locked