Light-O-Rama Forums

"Santa's Back in Town," - Kurt Russell (Christmas Chronicles) - Looking for.

metallus2000

On 11/23/2020 at 9:08 AM, Shadowrider73 said:

Sent

Sent

Could I get a copy to - NeuroticVirgo85@yahoo.com  

Thank you 🙂

If anyone is still sharing, I would love a copy of this - sharma.devin@gmail.com

I promise to not sell, share, trade or claim your property as my own.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:08 AM, Shadowrider73 said:

Sent

Sent

If you are still sharing, could I get a copy, please?

frostyfamily@comcast.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

could I get a copy, please?

willisl3@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May I please have a copy

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks 

sevierholidays@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

would love this for me and the kids lol thank you in advance .  salt _water_fish@hotmail.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, Everyone!! My computer crashed after Halloween, and I lost everything. I have started over from scratch this season. I can't help with this anymore but as soon as I get it back up and running, I will be more than happy to send it.

• The topic was locked