Light-O-Rama Forums

"Santa's Back in Town," - Kurt Russell (Christmas Chronicles) - Looking for.

metallus2000

Does anyone have "Santa's Back in Town," - Kurt Russell (Christmas Chronicles)? 

I would like a copy sent to metallus2000@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by metallus2000

I would totally enjoy a copy of this sequence as well.  AC -- no RGB.  Singing faces optional. 

the5prescotts@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

56 minutes ago, metallus2000 said:

Does anyone have "Santa's Back in Town," - Kurt Russell (Christmas Chronicles)? 

I would like a copy sent to metallus2000@yahoo.com 

30 minutes ago, rhino said:

I would totally enjoy a copy of this sequence as well.  AC -- no RGB.  Singing faces optional. 

the5prescotts@gmail.com

Sent

11 minutes ago, Shadowrider73 said:

I am starting to develop a sequence, if anyone wants to collaborate?

I would like a copy please

sevierholidays@gmail.com

I would also  like a copy please

yvonnesmanor@gmail.com

On 11/21/2020 at 7:53 PM, markwalborn said:

sevierholidays@gmail.com

Sent

4 hours ago, Pixelator said:

yvonnesmanor@gmail.com

Sent

May I also get a copy?

junglejim0724@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I love this movie and would love a copy.

Becky@bestsoapever.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy as well please and thank you I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Oh my goodness - my kids would freak!

I would like a copy sent to hjcleads@gmail.com

I would like a copy as well please and thank you I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

email:  tham010@aol.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

May I have a copy Please.......Thanks You in advance    Email:   gmerd@zoominternet.net

I would love a copy of this, if you’re willing to share.  I’m on S4    16 channels.   

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

i promise to not sell share trade or claim your property as my own.  

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 3:22 AM, metallus2000 said:

I am starting to develop a sequence, if anyone wants to collaborate?

Did you get the clip/audio and sequencing that I sent you? 

• 10 months later...

Did anyone finish this?  I'm just hearing it, very fun :)  No faces or anything special like that here.  Thanks in advance :)  r53142@yahoo.com  Nothing would be sold or anything like that, just my own display

Hi All

Everyone is probably busy setting their displays up and putting finishing tweaks on the sequences, But......
Did anyone get around to doing this ? 
I tried doing singing faces for the first time ever in Papagayo.  Took me hours upon hours upon weeks  to do as I have no idea what I am doing.
Not perfect, but good enough for me.
Saved it as a Dat file,  used Papagayo to LOR which created a LCB file.
When i select the LCB file and paste it into  the mouth channels, all I get is a solid line across the whole sequence along the first mouth channel.   nothing else.   Talk about a waste of time.    I'm so disappointed.  I would be so great-full for a singing tree sequence. ..... Now I tried having a go at doing it in LOR  like some of you experienced sequencers and I got totally lost in the Park in Pea Soup fog on a dark Winters night. 

I can share the papagayo file and the Dat file if anyone wants a go at trying their luck at the conversion and paste into LOR to see if it works.
The only thing I ask is .... If you get it to work in LOR, you send me a copy of the Files so I can add them to the sequence I am about to create.  (for next year by the way things are going) 

I'm not here often, so I may take a while to respond..

Krissy

Please send to islanderxmas@gmail.com

Thanks!!!