Light-O-Rama Forums

Updating a pixel editor with a new prop

Mr Christmas

I have added a new prop to my show this year. Can I just add a new prop to my " 2019" prop file and then re-export it to the sequence file or What?

Firstly, your profile says ver 5.2. Lot of improvements since then including show playback fixes. You should update.

You should add your new prop to your 2019 preview, rename it for 2020 and apply it to your existing sequences and any new ones.

I have version 4.4.6 pro. Will I end up with a 2019 version and  2020 version on my sequence or will it update after I save intensity to just add the new prop? Thanks for your assistance. 

Your profile says differently and I based my answer upon that. So we'll start again.

If you are on S4. You add the prop to the bottom of track 1 in your sequence  and export the config. Then, import the new config into subsequent sequences.

Actually  I created the props 2020 with the new prop added and saved it as 2020 props. I then took a sequence from last year and opened it in Pixel Editor and changed it to 2020 props and the 2019 prop work from last year was still there. I then copied the 2019 effects to the new 2020 prop and saved it, then saved intensity to the new sequence version for 2020. They all appear in the pixel track for PE Props. Wont be able to test it yet, but its showing up in it. Thanks for your help. Tom C.