Light-O-Rama Forums

Flood setup clarification

rgardner518

So I want to do something like this,

main_img.jpg

But I want to use this,

http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbflplpa.html

If I understand this right, its a plug and play and I can set up up to be on say dusk to dawn with whatever colors I want, but then can I plug it into my main show at Christmas time and use it within a sequence controlled by my computer?

I dont want to have to use the computer to run it 365 days a year. I was thinking of having white most of the year, maybe red for Valentines day, red, white and blue for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day, and orange for Halloween (I dont do Halloween shows).

Would them being on 365 days a year be too much for them?

Should I just get standard accent lights for the time Im not running a show?

I have a similar setup for my landscape lights. You can set that up and run the CMB24D in Stand Alone Mode. You can upload a short LAS sequence into the CMB24 and tell it to repeat. You will then need to set it to play the sequence when powered on and plug the controller into a timer. Set the timer for when you want to power on and power off and you will be good to go. I run 16 landscape lights and five spots this same way and they have been running for years.

Edited by Mr. P

On 10/26/2020 at 5:14 AM, Mr. P said:

I have a similar setup for my landscape lights. You can set that up and run the CMB24D in Stand Alone Mode. You can upload a short LAS sequence into the CMB24 and tell it to repeat. You will then need to set it to play the sequence when powered on and plug the controller into a timer. Set the timer for when you want to power on and power off and you will be good to go. I run 16 landscape lights and five spots this same way and they have been running for years.

Thanks for the advice. Got those a while back never hooked them up. 

• The topic was locked