Light-O-Rama Forums

CF50 Strobe Channels and S5

Coop

Can anyone explain to me how you get the CF50 strobe effect programmed in S5. According to the CF50D User guide you have to set the intensity levels for channels 4 and 5. I have tried a number of combinations without success. At least with playback in the sequencer. Running version 5.5.10 Pro

I am using the UV flood for Halloween. I messed with channel 4 an 5 in the hardware utility to set how fast I wanted the strobe effect. For me I like channel 4 set low, like 5%, and  channel 5 set to 90%.  So when I want the strobe effect I fill those two channels with that intensity level.

Use the hardware unity and the channel sliders to get the desired effect you like, and then set that as your strobe effect.

Do you see the floods strobe in sequence editor during playback? I don't see anything but I'm assuming that doesn't work

Edited by Coop

Coop, I went to the garage and hooked up the floods and added them as strobing in a sequence on channel 4 & 5.  They work and strobe as needed.  You are correct that is does not show in the Preview Playback Window.  My floods are set up as RGB not traditional in the preview.

You can only see the strobe effects on the physical prop.  You cannot see in the S- visualizer or the S5 Preview. Only the RGB channels can be seen there.

JR

• The topic was locked