probably a stupid question

Thebug

I finally got a bit of time off coming up (stupid covid) and am sitting down to try and finish up my sequencing this week for this years show.  I have added a pixel matrix to my show this year and after sequencing all the songs in pixel editor how do i add the files ive made from pixle editor to the sequence editor files that run the rest of my ac lights? 

On 10/24/2020 at 8:18 PM, Thebug said:

Once ive saved the intensity data how do i import it to SE?

No import required. SE will see the new intensity files automatically. When it does, you will see a new section at the very bottom of your SE sequence. See this help file page for more information:

http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.4.4/help/intensity_file_section.htm

Matt

On 10/26/2020 at 9:58 PM, MattBrown said:

No import required. SE will see the new intensity files automatically. When it does, you will see a new section at the very bottom of your SE sequence. See this help file page for more information:

http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.4.4/help/intensity_file_section.htm

Matt

ok so after reading the help file i saved the intensity file now i have opened SE and i have the sequence opened that i want to insert the matrix onto. i opened the intensity file how do i add the intensity file to the existing sequence. (sorry im such a pain) 

Edited by Thebug

It can be a little confusing in SE. There are actually 2 scrollbars on the right-hand side. You need to scroll *both* scrollbars down as far as they will go. Then you should see the intensity section at the very bottom, which you can then expand, as if it were a channel group.

Matt