Light-O-Rama Forums

Roll back S5 to S4

EdV

6 hours ago, Orville said:

I've read they will play fine as long as the Network is set up for the older CTB16PC AC Controller, but I do believe you may also lose some of the G3's features {but can't say for certain on that since I don't own a G3 CTB16PC}.   But I've read where others have both G3's and older V2 CTB16PC controllers on the same network and work together.

I never had any luck with my G3's and G1 or G2. That is why I gave away all of my old stuff as I upgraded all to G3.

JR

29 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I never had any luck with my G3's and G1 or G2. That is why I gave away all of my old stuff as I upgraded all to G3.

JR

I guess like everything, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  As in some folks can get them to work together and others have issues.   Just like with the "Save As" in saving new changes to a sequence, I and others use it and never had issues, but others have had problems using it.

You'd think it would work the same all the way across the board for everyone, but for some strange reason, fate has other plans and it just doesn't work the same for everyone.   Yet another reason my signature tag line was born. LOL

45 minutes ago, Orville said:

I guess like everything, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  As in some folks can get them to work together and others have issues.   Just like with the "Save As" in saving new changes to a sequence, I and others use it and never had issues, but others have had problems using it.

You'd think it would work the same all the way across the board for everyone, but for some strange reason, fate has other plans and it just doesn't work the same for everyone.   Yet another reason my signature tag line was born. LOL

You should see me with S5. If Phil wasnt on the phone and replicating what was going on with my system absolutely no one would believe it. Must be the Alabama atmosphere and water. LOL

JR