Light-O-Rama Forums

Port 1 won't turn on in Sequencer

wensteve

We are using 5 CCCII controllers with 100 count pixels on all except 1 controller is set to control 50 lights on each port. I'm about to pull my hair out though as one port on that controller won't turn on. I can test them in Hardware Utility and they turn on but when I open the Sequencer and control lights there is nothing. It all looks right to me but I'm new to Pixels and S5 (as in downloaded it a week ago.) 

I feel like it's something simple but apparently simple is too much for me this week.

I am just wondering what I should all be checking? 

If lights work in HU but not in sequencer then 99% of the time it is a config issue. Send us more info on how how you have your controllers configured.

I'm sorry, I don't really know what you need to know with the configuration.

Its configured identical to the other CCCII's except for the fact that I made the pixels per port be 50.

I did notice that in the sequencer that the preview is not showing these lights as on...yet one set is on. I'm lost!!!

Looks like you are on the right track.  Set the port to 100 pixels per port. Since you have a Pro license, upgrade to 5.5.6, it fixes some bugs.

• The topic was locked