Light-O-Rama Forums

Trying to save Our Christmas Display this year. In need of pixel tree sequences. 16 x 50

GriswoldStyle

On 8/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, ItsMeBobO said:

visualize.  I feel that should be done first. If not i will try to upgrade what you have to get you ready for 2020.    Post that stuff on a sharing site and send the link to me.  

Thank you for offering to help. JR was able to help me get the pixel tree added in. I still can't locate the image I used originally so we just did it with a black screen. So much going on my brain just hasnt focused this programming season. Jut wanted to say thank you for the help

6 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thank you for the help everyone. BobO thank you for looking into it for me originally.. JR was able to help set me up really quick. I still cant find my image.Going to switch laptops anyways. But hey atleast Its working! Now I might actually tackle this song as my one new song this year. I saw the video of the pixel tree on the site and loved it. Can anyone tell me if this sequence is easy to copy and paste into my channel config?  Now I just have to start saving for pixel sequences lol See the following link

https://www.holidaysequences.com/Paul-McCartney-Wonderful-Christmas-Time-p/16pix-pcct.htm

I was able to paste a few that James did into my current playlist. However I only have 4 songs for this year so far from my original list but I have wanted to add the Wonderful ChristmasTime song for a few years now. If anyone has any of the other songs I listed with a pixel tree you can share, Please let know. Again, A SINCERE thank you to everyone for your help.

6 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thank you for offering to help. JR was able to help me get the pixel tree added in. I still can't locate the image I used originally so we just did it with a black screen. So much going on my brain just hasnt focused this programming season. Jut wanted to say thank you for the help

Yes, all Sequences from my friend at HS are easy to copy and paste. You should receive the .sup and the LMS. If LMS you just copy paste from sequence to sequence and if sup just do as the video I made you.

It will be in DMX mode but it will still copy paste as I do in the video.

Just don't buy the xlights version.

You are very welcome.

JR

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked