Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing Griswold Christmas Vacation Intro

zing

I would love a copy if you have the time. It's my first year and I'm trying to put together a good show for the neighborhood. jecrampton@icloud.com

Thanks in advance

It looks like the original poster may not be watching this currently, does nylons have the mp4 with just the audio portion?  I will sequence and share.. 

On 11/30/2020 at 10:38 PM, BergysXmas said:

It looks like the original poster may not be watching this currently, does nylons have the mp4 with just the audio portion?  I will sequence and share.. 

I agree with the assessment.  I gave up waiting and created my own version Thanksgiving morning (went live with my show that night).  I captured the movie audio from a clip on YouTube using Audacity, and then found the correct version of Hallelujah Choir used in the movie (it is not called that on iTunes), cut, edited, and smashed the two together using Audacity again.  The sequence took only a couple hours to put together for my show.  I am willing to share my sequence and will start a new topic for it (do not request my version here).  My audio is slightly different than the one here (additional cymbal crash, and slightly less Hallelujah Choir), and am attempting to video it to post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked