Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing Griswold Christmas Vacation Intro

zing

On 4/18/2020 at 10:03 PM, zing said:

Time to give back to the community

It's a unique situation that starts off with the family doing the drum roll for the lights to turn on and then edits into the hallelujah song played in the movie.

This share includes faces that I did. It was my first attempt at faces using papagayo. No where near perfect but it gets the job done.

Leave me a message here or PM and I'll get to them as I can!

-Alan

Hey. I’m brand new here.  Just starting this week to build two trees.   I’m kindly asking for a few sequence shares and this sounds great.   Do I also need to figure how to splice a song?   I’m at ground zero figuring out where to get the song.   Thanks.  I won’t share it or claim it. 

Also im just going to have two faces so will it work for that?

On 11/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, Baggladdy said:

would love a copy if you still sharing.

Thanks in advance..

kittymskitt@aol.com

On 11/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, clong said:

This is very cool and thanks for sharing your hard work. Would love a copy.

ccmmalong@gmail.com

Thanks again

On 11/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, fester said:

This is done well. May I have a copy of this please. I will use only as my own and not share or sell. Thank You

acrump78@gmail.com

Sent to top three

55 minutes ago, Rhizzlebop said:

Hey. I’m brand new here.  Just starting this week to build two trees.   I’m kindly asking for a few sequence shares and this sounds great.   Do I also need to figure how to splice a song?   I’m at ground zero figuring out where to get the song.   Thanks.  I won’t share it or claim it. 

Also im just going to have two faces so will it work for that?

I'll need your email address to send you the files. Two faces will work you'll just need to pick two of the four for your two

On 4/18/2020 at 10:03 PM, zing said:

Time to give back to the community

It's a unique situation that starts off with the family doing the drum roll for the lights to turn on and then edits into the hallelujah song played in the movie.

This share includes faces that I did. It was my first attempt at faces using papagayo. No where near perfect but it gets the job done.

Leave me a message here or PM and I'll get to them as I can!

Hi,  I'd love to see the share.   I'm brand new and trying to get 2 faces up with a few songs this year.  Is it a special cut of the music track to fit this?  Becasue I prob dont have that.  I'm trying to figure out where to get ANY music tracks from for these 2 faces I'm doing at 16 channels.  If you could or would offer guidance input or share me something it would be much appreciated.  I'm watching a youtube tutorial on S4 right now.  I am doing 2 faces at 8 channels each.  Thanks  my email is 

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com   

I promise to not sell share or change or claim anything shared with me as it is not my property.

-Alan

I freaking LOVE this. If you're still sharing I would love a copy sent to holidaylightfun@gmail.com

Great work and thanks for sharing.

Would love a copy..has been my intro since I started and this my first year with faces

Bf8868@netscape.net

Edited by Moos Minions
Forgot email

On 11/12/2020 at 4:18 PM, Homuncio said:

I freaking LOVE this. If you're still sharing I would love a copy sent to holidaylightfun@gmail.com

Great work and thanks for sharing.

Just starting 16 channel basic with LED lights will it work with this? If so would love to try it peters.mark@ymail.com

would definitely be a cool show started, this is my first year with faces, and its not easy...lol if your still sharing i'd love a copy DCudak@DCEnterprising.com 

"I would like a copy sent to hutch42888@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Hi ZIng, I am new to the group and just getting into the lighting game, if you are still sharing this looks great and I would enjoy having a copy of it

golfmurph@gmail.com

Is this offer still stand?? I’m a rookie getting my first season in, and would LOVE to have this as an opening track. Thanks 

rywills78@yahoo.com