Light-O-Rama Forums

Most effeicient way to sequence

chowell

rose wrote:

So, I guess no one wants to sell or give their sequences to others to use, am I right? I have yet to find anyone that will share there work with others. If I figure this out, I will be the one to help others understand this, I promise.......

Rose, not only have you brought this up in the wrong thread. There are tons of free sequences out there.

I'm a newbie also. How do you find free LOR sequences? Not that thay helps you much.

I did download a couple from one of the guys over at Planetchristmas but about the only thing I could use was the beat track and the mp3. It's weird but even with the exact same number of channels, his display was so different than mine that it didn't translate at all.

Brian

When I start a new sequence I will use .05 for the main track then will have maybe 6-7 different tracks and use beat wizard with different timing marks. When I do my song voices on the coro I use the 0.05 or 0.04 and will move timinig if need be. A three minute song will take me about 20 hours if it is fast a little less if slow and that is just for the voices. This year my mega tree is taking forever.

Oh and 640 channels this year so all songs are taking longer than the 400 or so last year.