Light-O-Rama Forums

Hand Held Dumb RGB Tester

jfuller8400

2 hours ago, jfuller8400 said:

No problem. 😀  Your new props look pretty cool!

Thanks, your place looks awesome, can't wait to see the 2019 videos (since I'm not crossing Lake Michigan on a Ferry in December to see them in person).

jfuller8400

Thanks for sharing this. I actually was going to build something like this in the next few days. Not testing so much, but for checking what cord is going to what led. I done all of my roof stuff a week ago and simply dropped all of my cables down to the ground and since I was in a hurry because of the weather coming in, I did not label my cords.  I was going to use a wall wart for power. Now I will try the 9 volt battery for the power source.

Does anyone know if the 9 volt battery will power up all 3 rgb leds in the lor 10 watt floods?

My original plan was to use a 12 volt wall wart and power all 3 leds at the same time to chase down what cable went to what flood. Now I am rethinking and like the battery idea.

Once again thanks for sharing.

Wayne

9 minutes ago, Wayne K said:

Does anyone know if the 9 volt battery will power up all 3 rgb leds in the lor 10 watt floods?

Yes it will.albeit, not full bright.

I am down in the shop and was going to use the 9 volt battery and I happened to think I have a 12 volt trailer breakaway battery that would work well and is rechargeable. But I am showing a static voltage of 12 .9 volts on that battery. How finicky are the LOR 10 watt floods? Will the 12.9 volts hurt them? 1 of my cmd24 controllers shows 12.2 volts output. So, I am not sure if the 12.9 volts will hurt them or not.

Thanks

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K

• The topic was locked