Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16D V4 eror code 41

orchidman

I have a new (purchased this summer) Pixie 16D V4 and it looks like I am receiving an error code 41.  Any one know what this is?  It worked a couple weeks ago attached to my pixel matrix in a test environment in the back yard.

With no strings attached, voltage is 11.7v, if it has not been plugged in form some time, it will flash normal for maybe 30 seconds and then the flashing will stop with on other light.  Some times after a minute or do it will flash a single flash.  Other times it will give 4 2-second flashes, followed by about 8 seconds and a single 2-second flash.  I assume this is a error code of 41.

One time I was able to get the Hardware able to 'Refresh' and it did see the card and confirm that it had the firmware v 1.04.

Unplugging it, waiting a minute or so and plugging it back in, there is no light at all.

I had wanted to go live with my Christmas display this next weekend but that is now looking unlikely. This morning I may have to get another one on order and then see if Tech support can tell me what in the world is wrong with this card.

Was this a READY TO GO PIXIE16 (PSU, case and Pixie)?

11.7 is low in the real world of: I want that at the Lights.  I set my PSU's to 13.2V at the board input (~5% high out of 10% tolerance).

BUT before you set things. Lift one +12V BANK lead and measure the PSU, , did it go up? No, try the other.

Pixie by its self.  I will adjust the voltage up a little to see if there is any difference.  Power supply is from Ray Wu.

• The topic was locked