Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar sequences - Megatree

metallus2000

I have been upgrading my lightshow gradually to CCB's. Twelve bushes in the front of the house went from 33 extension cords to 3.

I am building a Pixie 16 controller, but probably won't get the Pixels until next year. I do however have 16 strands of rgb bulbs. 

Will the bulbs work with the superstar/megatree for those type of sequencing? I understand they will look better with pixels, but will they still work with the bulbs?

Thanks in advance...

19 hours ago, metallus2000 said:

I have been upgrading my lightshow gradually to CCB's. Twelve bushes in the front of the house went from 33 extension cords to 3.

I am building a Pixie 16 controller, but probably won't get the Pixels until next year. I do however have 16 strands of rgb bulbs. 

Will the bulbs work with the superstar/megatree for those type of sequencing? I understand they will look better with pixels, but will they still work with the bulbs?

Thanks in advance...

Any smart rgb strings, bulbs, nodes, ribbons will work on the tree but may not have the same affects. Not sure if any pictures would look as good as strips or nodes but the bulbs willl still work.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

28 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Any smart rgb strings, bulbs, nodes, ribbons will work on the tree but may not have the same affects. Not sure if any pictures would look as good as strips or nodes but the bulbs willl still work.

JR

Good, thanks.

Trying to keep within the CFO's(wife's) budget :-)

I'll get the pixels next year.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, metallus2000 said:

Good, thanks.

Trying to keep within the CFO's(wife's) budget :-)

I'll get the pixels next year.

Your wife goes by CFO? How lucky, mine calls herself god. Pixels next year for me as well. 🤣

• The topic was locked