Light-O-Rama Forums

Control cards and USB adapters.

Pioerpaolo

1 hour ago, Pioerpaolo said:

then maybe I didn't understand anything about what the duck said. from the one written by jim, which pins the channels recommended by LOR, by network, 2,400 pixels (or 7,200 channels) on an Enhanced network of 1,000K, having 3 pixie16 with 100 pixels for 16 channels I should use 3 red adapters, one for each controllers, attached to the USB 3.0 hub. if for the 2x1602g3 + 2xcmb24 I use the regular 500k enchance, with black adapter, the question is, on these red adapters, I use only one "aux A" network at 1000k improved for all and 3 or "aux a" check at the first, "auxb" to the second and so on, this is what is still not clear to me, thank you I hope the translation is clear

Each adapter needs to be assigned to a separate comm port and each has to be set up a separate network in the NP (network preferences)

While setting up the network you will also set each network for the speed and don’t forget to check the “enhanced” button.

for example;

AC controllers, cmb24 comm 3 which should be LOR regular network

1 - pixie 16 to com 4 which should be aux a

1- pixie 16 to com 5 which should be aux b

1- pixie16 to comm 6 which should be aux c

and so on.

If i was You I would replace any black adapters with the red.

Once an adapter is assigned a comm port write that on the adapter as well as the network. MakeS it much easier if things go bad some day. Win update clears the ports.

Hopefully this helps

JR

Edited by dibblejr

grazie JR, ti avevo scritto con PM, perchè mi ricordavo di una tua foto con gli a dattatori ma non l'ho più trovata, cmq grazie per tutto l'aiuto che date 

scusa stupida domanda, ma il cavo di rete rj45 ha una tecnica specifica o è abbastanza normale anche senza schermatura? could this be fine?

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B003SPH408/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Pioerpaolo

2 hours ago, Pioerpaolo said:

scusa stupida domanda, ma il cavo di rete rj45 ha una tecnica specifica o è abbastanza normale anche senza schermatura? could this be fine?

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B003SPH408/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Perfect. colors just help keeping track of what connection you are working on.

• The topic was locked