Light-O-Rama Forums

P10 Panel Setup

ndutton

For the most part, my P5 and P10 matrices are used for my Time To signs, but that includes the artist and song title. 

Matrix_panels_hanging_close-up.jpg

At times it also switches to full screen Tune To information for stupid people who can't figure out the last line.  I also occasionally display the show website.

The matrices are the only thing I don't sequence in SuperStar - I have a 12,000 channel SuperStar license and the are a little over 18K and 36K channels for the P10 and P5 respectively.  I use Motion Effects for them.

Edited by k6ccc
typo

3 hours ago, k6ccc said:

For the most part, my P5 and P10 matrices are used for my Time To signs, but that includes the artist and song title. 

Matrix_panels_hanging_close-up.jpg

At times it also switches to full screen Tune To information for stupid people who can't figure out the last line.  I also occasionally display the show website.

The matrices are the only thing I don't sequence in SuperStar - I have a 12,000 channel SuperStar license and the are a little over 18K and 36K channels for the P10 and P5 respectively.  I use Motion Effects for them.

My P10 will be used for radio station info and to let people know to please not block my driveway and or the neighbors. I also want to add the song info. I was not able to do that last year due to running the P10 in standalone mode. Again, much appreciated!